The implementation of an innovative and environmentally friendly technology of renovation and reuse of damaged wooden pallets.
We are pleased to announce that we have started the implementation of a project supported under the Enterprise Development and Innovation Program, financed by the Norwegian Financial Mechanism. The project called ” Implementation of an innovative and environmentally friendly technology for the renovation and reuse of damaged pallets” aims to increase our competitiveness by introducing an innovative technology of pallet repair and the production of new pallets using elements from damaged pallets.
The project is implemented in the „Environmentally friendly technologies” scheme.
As part of the project implementation, the following tasks will be implemented:
- Purchase and assembly of a line for the automatic and robotic process of pallet repair and the production of new pallets from damaged pallet elements, which will include:
-an automatic technological line that automates the repair process of damaged pallets and the production of pallets from elements from damaged pallets,
– machine for making pallet brackets,
– aerodynamic container dryer for pallets,
– dust extraction system.
- Purchase and assembly of a complete photovoltaic installation
- Conducting certification in the production of phytosanitary pallets
- Provision of an advisory service in the area of personnel management.
Progress in the project implementation:
February – September 2021:
We are pleased to announce that our company is on the list of projects recommended for funding:
While preparing the documents necessary to sign the contract, we started work in line with the project implementation schedule. As part of the preparations, purchase announcements were published in the competition database:
- Aerodynamic pallet dryer,
- Complete photovoltaic installation,
- An automatic technological line that automates the process of repairing damaged pallets and the production of pallets from elements from damaged pallets.
As a result of the conducted procedures, suppliers were selected with whom contracts were signed and implementation commenced.
We are pleased to announce that on September 13, we signed a contract for a project under the Environmentally Friendly Technologies scheme of the „Development of Entrepreneurship and Innovation” program co-financed by the Norwegian Financial Mechanism, 2014-2021.
We are honored to invite you to the conference opening the project implementation, which will be held on October 29, 2021 at 2:00 p.m.
The event will be held online.
If you are interested in participating in the conference, please send your application to the following address: email@example.com
The project is implemented with co-financing from the Norwegian Funds. We are committed to the effective use of funding, and we also encourage all stakeholders to cooperate and ask questions via the online form below.
We are honored to announce that we have completed the first stage of works, which included the purchase of:
– Container, aerodynamic wood dryer, i.e. a device for drying any type of wood. The use of this device will allow the Applicant to achieve the quality required by the IPPC certificate.
– a complete photovoltaic installation with a capacity of 150 kW, thanks to which the production costs will be reduced and the pro-ecological effect of the project implementation will be enhanced.
Below are photos of completed investments:
We are pleased to invite you to the conference opening the project implemented under the Norwegian Financial Mechanism „Implementation of an innovative and environmentally friendly technology for the renovation and re-use of damaged wooden pallets”.
The conference will be held online via Microsoft Teams on November 24 at 2.30 pm.
During the meeting, we will present:
– project elements covered by co
-financing, – the subject of the project, which is the technology of pallet renovation along with the presentation of the production process,
– project progress, achievements and results,
– Brandbox BPL presentation.
We cordially invite you to participate.
As part of the project, we purchased a specialized dedusting system that is an element of a technological line that automates the process of repairing damaged pallets and the production of pallets from elements from damaged pallets. The purchased system enables the extraction of dust and sawdust generated at the stands for the disassembly of damaged pallet elements.
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to the seminar on the methods of pallet renovation.
The seminar will be held on-line via the Microsoft Teams application on December 10 at 14:00.
During the meeting, we will present methods of pallet renovation, including the innovative technological process that is implemented in our company as a result of the project. We cordially invite you to participate.
As part of the project, we purchased an automatic technological line that automates the repair process of damaged pallets and the production of pallets from elements from damaged pallets, consisting of the following elements:
– automatic assembly line connecting individual elements dismantled from pallets undergoing regeneration,
– stations for disassembly of damaged elements with a transport system carrying the dismantled elements and a pallet stacker,
– control and sensor cabinet,
and a dedusting system that ensures the extraction of dust and sawdust generated during production.
At the same time, we started the certification process for the compliance of the manufactured pallets with the FAO / IPPC / ISPM 15: 2009 standard.
As part of the project, we purchased the last element of the line, i.e. a machine for making pallet blocks.
Also in March, an audit was carried out to assess the technical and organizational conditions of thermal treatment of wood packaging in accordance with the phytosanitary requirements specified in the FAO / IPPC / ISPM 15 – U-105-BDF / 2022 regulations.
As a result of the audit, we were entered into the National Register of companies that meet the conditions for the production of packaging materials from wood in terms of phytosanitary requirements under the number PL-12 997.
As a result of the project „Implementation of an innovative and environmentally friendly technology for the renovation and reuse of damaged pallets” Brandbox BPL has achieved a number of benefits:
- 1. Sustainable development: reduction of annual electricity consumption and reduction of annual CO2 emissions.
2. Limiting tree cutting: the implementation of the project will make it possible to reduce logging by 2,640 trees per year.
3. Waste use: 95% of the wood from damaged pallets is recovered.
4. Innovation: the use of an innovative, automatic line for repair and production of new pallets.
5. Development of competences: raising the competences of employees for the ability to operate a modern production line.
6. Economic development: increase in the company’s annual turnover and net operating profit.
7. Employment growth: creation of 1 job.